Monday, April 6, 2009

Home Relaxers

I would really like to do relaxers for free, but I cant cause I have bills to pay just like you guys do. I'm really tired of clients screwing up their hair with these box relaxers. Some do well with them with no damage, but others it's a real problem. I would like for all my clients and future clients to please use professional products. Buy the whole line and use all the steps. I don't recommend Dark and Lovely at all. With my years in this business, that is the worst product I have ever seen. Its very drying to the hair and causes it to break. If you must relax your hair from home please base you scalp and use protector for your ends. Relax your new growth ONLY, do not run the relaxer though your ends. This will cause you hair to be weak and limp. Do not work the relaxer though with a comb, use a application brush or your fingers. Last but not least, please make sure that you rinse the chemical out completely. Shampoo hair at least three times. Most of the breakage happens due to the fact that the chemical has not been rinsed out. If you don't rinse it out totally it will still be working and will eat away you hair and scalp.

No comments:

Post a Comment